Complete this form to apply for emergency housing assistance from Hennepin County, including Emergency Assistance and Emergency General Assistance, and funding from the CARES Act. This form takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
After you complete this application, it will be reviewed for eligibility. You may be contacted for additional information before receiving final approval or denial.
To speed up processing, you will have the option of providing verifications in this form, including
- contact information for your landlord
- utility account numbers
- documentation (or pictures of them) of:
- your total income from 2019
- your total income from the last 30 days
- change of employment due to COVID-19
- your amount of rent or utilities owed