Please submit this form with a menu (food establishments only). A license application and invoice will then be prepared and sent to the new owner.  Permits to operate and annual license are NOT TRANSFERABLE.  Hennepin County's licensing year runs from February 1st  through January 31st.

Establishment information(physical location)

Food service


Lodging (if applicable)

Children's camps (if applicable)

Include attachments below