1. Completing the Screen
A. Screening information may be obtained:
1. Conversationally in person or by phone: OR
2. By reviewing Mom's medical chart.
B. Answer all 16 items as either (T) - TRUE, (F) - False, or (U) if UNKOWN or UNABLE to ascertain truth value
2. Scoring the Screen
A. Positive Screen:
1. #1, 9 or 12 are TRUE; or
2. Any two items on the Screen are TRUE; or
3. There are 7 or more unknowns
B. Negative Screen
1. #1, 9 or 12 are FALSE; or
2. No more than one item is TRUE; or
3. There are less than 7unknowns.
IF SCREEN IS POSITIVE, OFFER THE PARENTS THE PARENT SURVEY VISIT.